Hi there, internet universe.
Currently in my kitchen on a Sunday afternoon while my son, currently five, watches YouTube videos and cautiously munches on goldfish crackers following a long night in which he projectile vomited a few times…must have eaten something bad. My guess, as his palate is quite limited, is a bad frozen pizza. Ever hear of anyone falling ill at the hands of a frozen cheese pizza?
Starting this page as an outlet to write, throw ideas out there, learn some things and, perhaps most importantly, unwind from a hectic work schedule.
A few random things about me:
- Live in Chicago, almost 40, divorced (amicably) with a cool kiddo
- I have an atrocious work/life balance, but I love what I do
- I needed to figure out how to format a list in HTML…I’m new to all this
- My favorite drink is either a vodka soda or a cheap domestic beer
- I’m a saver, so I may ramble on about investing and whatnot
- If I had a last meal request, it would be chicken tenders
So, not exactly sure what I’ll ramble on about here. At least I’m giving it a shot, right?